My dear friend just delivered unto me some chips from Albania. They are apparently chicken-flavored and shaped like drumsticks, or "chicken drums." Totally quaint and possibly better eye food than food food. I think I will take them with me on my flight over, which is a pretty long one. In three days, I'm going to London for a brief adventure. Of course, I will be photographing doors, taking photos of things besides doors, and commenting mercilessly on the locals. More to come soon. :)
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Of a Time and a Space
These last two weeks have been so delightful. It has been a swamp of humidity and sunlight; I could not be happier with the weather. I woke up this morning and felt at peace. I watched the sun rise and put on my favorite outfit and a fresh pair of shoes. And I am rather proud of myself; not only did I deliver some rather fine work, but I showed my office mates how to get hot water much faster at the cooler. I laugh to think that the latter might be my most lasting legacy. But there are worse things that small improvements.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment