Sunday, June 5, 2011

Whenever One Door Closes

While walking through Chelsea last week, I saw an Audi, several Ferraris, a Porsche, an Aston Martin, and a Rolls Royce in a gated parking area. But that was not the impressive part of the decor. Behold.




So my mandate (via the beautiful Have Degree, Will Travel) was to find some AWESOME doors. This door belongs to a very, very nice house that features circles, a handle in the center of the door, and a giant fish knocker. Photographed by the lovely Josh, who was kind enough to whip out his camera in the rain when I was jumping up and down excitedly over this door.

London was lovely - the people were lovely, the food was good despite what everyone says (particularly the Indian food), and the dancing... oh the dancing was fantastic. I think that people become more attractive with British accents. Of course, everything has been a complete whirlwind. I have photos from the Bridge and the London Eye, but those will have to wait until I can develop my little instant camera.

Love and hugs.

1 comment: