Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lists

In the midst of a storm, there is always a center of calm. I love Thursday evenings, when I can exhale deeply from the rest of the week and recharge for the upcoming study sessions over the weekend. What is your favorite day of the week?

Since my sunshine is making lists, I think it's as fine a time as any to make a list of things myself.

Things that I want to do:

Talk to friends more often
Wake up early enough to see the sunrise (very, very rare)
Sing more.Always have clean socks. Be prepared, I guess. Watch more super awesome fantasy/comedy series with my girls.
Make a deliciously cheesy slideshow of photos for a friend, eventually.
Take more goofy photos.
Appreciate freedom.
Spend less time worrying about myself, and more time learning about the world generally.
Write one solid article for publication, and then another.
Push myself even when I'm tired.
Be more forgiving and more direct.
Spend more time with my relatives while they can get around.
Spend less on things I don't need.
Support other people's needs more.
Assert myself more, rather than of shy away find from conflict.
Dream big, but remember that I have to build my own dream. Others' goals have never really fit me right.
Hang out with some law students. In Europe. ;)
Accept change with grace and ingenuity.











No comments:

Post a Comment